Course Title: TotalAgility 7.3 with Analytics 1.2 Training & Certification
Course ID: OD-TA-ATA-012
Duration: 16 Hours
List Price: $2,000 USD (Add to cart to view applicable discounts)
Skill Level: Introductory
Course P/N: TR-1200-0478V
Methodology: Illustrated lecture and discussion, demonstrations and hands-on lab exercises. Knowledge retention and ability to product documentation will be measured by a 50 question certification examination.
Audience: This course is intended for technical professionals who need to understand how to install Kofax Analytics for TotalAgility, configure the dashboards, and interpret the results. Learning is accomplished through presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on labs.
Prerequisites: To maximize the learning experience, it would be beneficial if the student had the following:
- Windows administration and file management skills.
- Knowledge of analytics concepts is helpful, but not required.
- No programming or scripting experience is required
- Meet the hardware and software prerequisites as defined in the Kofax (Altosoft) Insight 5.1 Installation Guide
- A copy of Kofax TotalAgility version 7.3 must first be installed, configured, licensed, and accessible by the computer where you are installing Kofax Analytics for TotalAgility
Objectives: Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- List the installation prerequisites and be able to install Kofax Analytics for TotalAgility and perform license activation.
- Use the Administration Tool for configuring users and roles and setting properties and permissions for accessing and using Kofax Analytics for TotalAgility.
- Navigate within the Dashboard Viewer and modify pages for displaying data as desired.
- Pass a certification exam with a score of 85% or better