Course Title: Express 3.1 Exam
Exam ID: KEX_FUN_C#3.10
Exam P/N: KCA-TRN-CEXAME-100
Skill Level: Intermediate
The Express 3.1 Exam will assess your knowledge of the information covered in the following training components from the Express 3.1 course:
- Introduction to Kofax Express
- Installing Kofax Express
- Kofax Express GUI
- Configuring Kofax Express
- Processing Batches
With a passing score, you will earn the Express 3.1 Fundamentals certification badge.
- A score of 85% or higher is required to pass the exam.
- This exam consists of 50 questions.
- You are allowed 2 attempts to pass the exam.
- You are allowed 100 minutes to complete the exam.
- Plan to start the exam when you have the specified time available because the clock does NOT stop if you exit the exam.
- The exam will resume where you left off if you exit the exam before completion...but you must complete it within the specified time if a time limit is set.
- An exam attempt begins after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
- (Timed Exams) The timer starts after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
|Kofax Express 3.1 Certification Exam||365 Days Access||$109||Log in required|