Course Title: TotalAgility 7.3 API Programming Training & Certification
Part Number: KTA-TRN-APIPGV-073
Duration: 16 Hours
Skill Level: Intermediate
Course P/N: KTA-TRN-APIPGV-073
Pre-requisite Software: Please note that TotalAgility is designed to run on a server operating system. Further pre-requisite software for this course includes Visual Studio, IIS, and SQL Server. A VM is not included when this course is purchased.
Methodology: Illustrated lecture and discussion, demonstrations and hands-on lab exercises. Knowledge retention and ability to product documentation will be measured by a 20 question certification examination.
Audience: This course is intended for developers who need to understand how to write code to call some of the core API’s, and to use the API documentation to learn the location of the main services/classes and their associated methods.
The focus of this course is to provide product training in the use of Kofax TotalAgility API’S utilizing instruction and hands-on labs. The result will provide the technical skills necessary to become certified in Kofax TotalAgility 7 Design & Configuration API’s. Attendees will learn how to call some of the core TotalAgility API’s using Visual Studio .NET. The class uses ASP.NET MVC (C#) as the vehicle to demonstrate calling the API’s using Kofax TotalAgility Web Services.
Prerequisites: To maximize the learning experience, the student must have the following:
- Kofax TotalAgility 7 Essentials Certification
- Some experience of programming in an object orientated programming language such as C#.NET, VB.NET or Java
Objectives: Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand when to use API’s
- Locate and search the API documentation
- Identity the core methods and their associated classes/services
- Add service references for Kofax TotalAgility Web Services
- Add references for the TotalAgility SDK dll and modify WebConfig settings
- Create an instance of a TotalAgility service (using Web Services)
- Import sample processes to illustrate calling the core methods
- Write code to demonstrate calling the core methods e.g. Logon, CreateJob etc.
- Learn how to pass data from custom forms to TotalAgility forms
- Pass a Certification Examination with a score of 85% or higher
|TotalAgility 7.3 API Programming||365 Days Access||$1,995||Log in required|