Course Title: Kofax TotalAgility 7.3 - MCC Training & Certification
Course ID: OD-TA-MCC-073
Duration: 32 Hours
List Price: $3,500 USD (Add to cart to view applicable discounts)
Skill Level: Intermediate
Course P/N: TR-1200-0472V
|Other Available Versions of this Course|
Pre-requisite Software: Please note that TotalAgility is designed to run on a server operating system. Further pre-requisite software includes IIS and SQL Server. If you are unable to source the pre-requisite software, you can purchase the hire of a Virtual Machine (VM) that includes the pre-requisite software from our store. A VM is not included when this course is purchased.
Methodology: Illustrated lecture and discussion, demonstrations and hands-on lab exercises. Knowledge retention and ability to product documentation will be measured by a 50 question certification examination.
Audience: End Users, Partners and Kofax employees responsible for the configuration, support and maintenance of a Kofax TotalAgility solution.
The focus of this course is to provide product training for Kofax TotalAgility 7.x utilizing instruction and hands-on labs to develop administration and operation skills for the software. The result will provide technical skills necessary to become certified in Kofax TotalAgility 7.x Design & configuration for Multi-Channel Capture. Attendees will be able to build and configure processes used for scanning, separating, classifying, extracting, validating, verifying and exporting documents to downstream Line of Business Processes.
This course is intended for technical professionals who need to understand how to design, implement, and support the operation of capture enabled business process management solutions using Kofax TotalAgility.
Prerequisites: To get the most from this class, trainees should have:
- Completed the Kofax TotalAgility 7 Essentials course and Certification Exam
• To maximize the learning experience, it would be beneficial if the student had the following:
• Awareness of programming concepts (you do not have to write code on this course)
• Understanding of Capture and SPA/BPM Concepts
• Basic working knowledge of:
• SQL databases
• Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager
Objectives: Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
• Import a process that will drive the scan steps: Scan, Separate, Classify, Extract, Validate and Verify
• Configure Separation profiles, Classification Groups and Sub Folders
• Configure Formatters
• Configure Validation
• Configure Verification
• Build a process to handle the contents of a single folder
• Create a Format Locator
• Create a Trainable Group Locator
• Create a Knowledge Base
• Learn how to improve automated extraction results
• Configure a Database Locator and Alternative Search
• Learn how to Export extracted data
• Learn how to pass data to a downstream line of business process
• Understand and configure a Document Set
• Learn how to Validate a folder
• Use Content and Instruction based classification to classify documents
• Configure Trainable Document Separation
• Pass a Certification Examination with a score of 85% or higher
• Self-Learning labs exist for Trailing Documents, Document Variants and more advanced Document Set features.