Course Title: Kofax TotalAgility 7.3 Integration with CCM Training
Course ID: KTA-TRN-INKCMV-073
Duration: The course duration tag represents the video and reading time for all course components. Expect to spend 16 hours in the product version guided learning path(s) to complete the content, lab(s), and exam(s).
Skill Level: Intermediate
Description: The focus of this course is to provide an understanding of the integration between Kofax Customer Communication Manager and Kofax TotalAgility 7. The result will provide technical skills necessary for integrating Kofax TotalAgility 7 and CCM. Attendees will be able to build processes that can integrate with CCM.
Objectives: Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the basic Architecture
- Import KTA processes and a CCM project
- Configure CCM Integration in the KTA Integration module
- Create and use data backbone variables
- Use the Customer Communication control
- Populate extraction data and other data sources into the data backbone
- Test the Customer communication control in Compose, Re-Run, and Review modes
- Run an interactive CCM form
- Configure the non-interactive CCM nodes in a process
- Generate Document Packs
- Generate Letter Books
- Understand and configure pack Distribution mechanisms
- Change CCM Theme
- Deploy CCM Project and KTA Package
- Pass an examination with a score of 80% or higher
Methodology: Illustrated lecture and discussion, demonstrations and hands-on lab exercises. Knowledge retention and ability to product documentation will be measured by a 25 question examination.
Audience: Technical professionals who need to understand how to design, implement, and support the operation of CCM enabled business process management solutions using Kofax TotalAgility.
Prerequisites: To maximize the learning experience, the student must have the following:
- Kofax TotalAgility 7 Essentials Exam
- Completion of an introductory Kofax CCM course (this is not mandatory, but would greatly assist overall understanding)
- Completion of Kofax TotalAgility 7 SPA course (this is not mandatory, but would greatly assist overall understanding)
- Basic working knowledge of:
- SQL databases
- Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager
Course Access: 365 days from enrollment date
|TotalAgility 7.3 Integration with CCM Training||365 Days Access||$2,165||Log in required|