Course Title: Kofax TotalAgility 7.1 Design & Config. - MCC (Invoices) Training & Certification
Course ID: OD-TA-MCCI-075
Duration: 32 Hours
List Price: $3,500 USD (Add to cart to view applicable discounts)
Skill Level: Intermediate
Course P/N: TR-1200-0475V
Pre-requisite Software: Please note that TotalAgility is designed to run on a server operating system. Further pre-requisite software includes IIS and SQL Server. If you are unable to source the pre-requisite software, you can purchase the hire of a Virtual Machine (VM) that includes the pre-requisite software from our store. A VM is not included when this course is purchased.
Methodology: Illustrated lecture and discussion, demonstrations and hands-on lab exercises. Knowledge retention and ability to product documentation will be measured by a 50 question certification examination.
Audience: This course is intended for technical professionals who have already attended the TotalAgility 7 Essentials course. Learning is accomplished through presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on labs.
This course is designed to provide a comprehensive deep dive into the Kofax TotalAgility product, building upon the knowledge gained in the Kofax TotalAgility Essentials courses. The main aspects of this course focus on Invoice processing, Classification and Extraction and basic scripting.
Prerequisites: To maximize the learning experience, the student must have the following:
- Kofax TotalAgility 7 Essentials Certification
- Awareness of programming concepts (you do not have to write code on this course)
- Understanding of Capture/BPM Concepts
- Basic working knowledge of:
- SQL databases
- Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager
- VB coding syntax
Objectives: Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
• Use the Auto Cluster functionality to automatically create Document Types
• Understand when to use Content and Instruction Classification features
• Use Trainable Document Separation
• Configure Tables in extraction groups, and complete manual table extraction
• Configure Trainable Invoice Locators
• Configure and use Automated Table extraction
• Access an external Database to match Invoices and Invoice Line Items
• Customize forms to work with Invoices particularly the Validation Forms
• Configure Evaluators
• Use Business Rules to complete multi-field validation as well as Line Item calculations
• Learn when to use, and how to create Script Formatters and Script Locators
• Export Data to Systems of Record
• Logging functions