Course Title: TotalAgility 7.3 Analytics with Insight 5.5
Course ID: KTA-TRN-ANALIV-073
Duration: The course duration tag represents the video and reading time for all course components. Expect to spend 32 hours in the product version guided learning path(s) to complete the content, lab(s), and exam(s).
Skill Level: Intermediate
Description: The focus of this course is to provide product training for Kofax TotalAgility Analytics, utilizing instruction and hands-on labs to develop administration and operation skills for the software. The result will provide technical skills necessary to configure Kofax Insight for TotalAgility 7. Attendees will be able to Install Kofax Insight, Connect Insight to TotalAgility for purposes of Resource and Roles management, specify Data Sources, and build Records, Metrics and Views for TotalAgility data.
Kofax TotalAgility 7.5 Compatibility
You can take the KTA Essentials on-demand course on either TotalAgility 7.3, 7.4 or 7.5 as the functionality covered in the course, is identical across these versions.
Note that the exam certificate will say 7.3.
Important Note on Prerequisite Software: Please note that TotalAgility is designed to run on a server operating system. Further pre-requisite software includes IIS and SQL Server. If you are unable to source the pre-requisite software, you can purchase the hire of a Virtual Machine (VM) that includes the pre-requisite software from our store. A VM is not included when this course is purchased.
Objectives: Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Install and license Kofax Insight 5.x
- Connect to TotalAgility for Resource and access management
- Import and configure the KAFTA project
- Configure common Insight Studio settings
- Import a package to TotalAgility and create relevant process instances (jobs) to provide Process Business Intelligence raw data
- Create an Insight project and specify data sources
- Understand and build records
- Understand and create derived fields and filters
- Understand and build metrics
- Understand and build Views and dashboards
- Configure TotalAgility to be able to access these dashboards from a TotalAgility site
- Add a TotalAgility work queue as a data source
- Create execution plans
- Configure more advanced records, translation tables and views
- Create an Insight process to show key steps, build swim lanes, process grids and process step charts
- Add a solution database as a data source
- Examine and configure alerts
Methodology: Illustrated lecture and discussion, demonstrations and hands-on lab exercises. Knowledge retention and ability to product documentation will be measured by a 50 question examination.
Audience: This course is intended for technical professionals who need to understand how to install Kofax Insight, configure, design, implement, and support the operation of Process Business Intelligence (PBI) reporting for TotalAgility solutions.
This course is designed to provide a comprehensive technical overview into the Kofax Insight for TotalAgility product, its functionality, configuration, and integration. During this course, the attendee will become familiar with Business Intelligence features.
Prerequisites: To maximize the learning experience, the student must have completed the following:
- TotalAgility Essentials Training
- TotalAgility Design and Configuration - SPA Training
It would be beneficial to also have a basic working knowledge of:
- SQL databases
- Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS)
Course Access: 365 days from enrollment date
|TotalAgility 7.3 Analytics with Insight 5.5 Training||365 Days Access||$3,495|