Course Title: TotalAgility 7.4 Integration with RPA
Course ID: KTA-TRN-INRPAV-073
Duration: The course duration tag represents the video and reading time for all course components. Expect to spend 8 hours in the product version guided learning path(s) to complete the content, lab(s), and exam(s).
Skill Level: Intermediate
Description: The focus of this short course is to provide an understanding of the integration between Kofax TotalAgility 7 and Kapow. The result will provide technical skills necessary for integrating Kofax TotalAgility 7 and Kapow. Attendees will be able to build processes that can integrate with Kapow and build Kapow projects/robots that can be used by TotalAgility.
Important Note on Prerequisite Software: Please note that TotalAgility is designed to run on a server operating system. Further pre-requisite software includes IIS and SQL Server. If you are unable to source the pre-requisite software, you can purchase the hire of a Virtual Machine (VM) that includes the pre-requisite software from our store. A VM is not included when this course is purchased.
Objectives: Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the basic Architecture
- Import KTA processes and a Kapow Project
- Configure Kapow to use a SQL Database
- Configure a Kapow project to accept input variables into the robot as it is initialized
- Configure Kapow Integration in the TotalAgility Integration module
- Configure the Kapow node in a TotalAgility process
- Configure the Kapow Action on a TotalAgility form
- Discuss advanced solutions where the Kapow Robots may take a long time to run, or where they are scheduled to run within specific time frames
- Pass an examination with a score of 85% or higher
Methodology: Illustrated lecture and discussion, demonstrations and hands-on lab exercises. Knowledge retention and ability to product documentation will be measured by a 20 question examination.
Audience: This short course is intended for technical professionals who need to understand how to design, implement, and support the operation of Kapow enabled business process management solutions using Kofax TotalAgility. Learning is accomplished through presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on labs.
Prerequisites: To maximize the learning experience, the student must have completed the following:
- Kofax TotalAgility 7 Essentials Exam
- Completion of an introductory Kofax Kapow course
- Completion of Kofax TotalAgility 7 SPA course (this is not mandatory, but would greatly assist overall understanding)
- Basic working knowledge of:
- SQL databases
- Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager
Course Access: 365 days from enrollment date
|TotalAgility 7.4 Integration with RPA Training||365 Days Access||$995|