Course Title: TotalAgility 7.4 What's New Training & Certification
Course ID: OD-TA-WN-074
Duration: 8 Hours
List Price: $1,000 USD (Add to cart to view applicable discounts)
Skill Level: Introductory
Course P/N: TR-1200-0476V
Pre-requisite Software: Please note that TotalAgility is designed to run on a server operating system. Further pre-requisite software includes IIS and SQL Server. If you are unable to source the pre-requisite software, you can purchase the hire of a Virtual Machine (VM) that includes the pre-requisite software from our store. A VM is not included when this course is purchased.
Methodology: Illustrated lecture and discussion, demonstrations and hands-on lab exercises. Knowledge retention and ability to product documentation will be measured by a 25 question certification examination.
Audience: This course is intended for technical professionals who need to understand how to design, implement, and support the operation of business process management solutions using Kofax TotalAgility.
Abstract: The focus of this course is to provide an understanding of the new features released in Kofax TotalAgility 7.4.
Prerequisites: To maximize the learning experience, the student must have the following:
- Kofax TotalAgility 7 Essentials Certification Exam
- Basic working knowledge of:
- SQL databases
- Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager
Objectives: Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the new installation features of Kofax TotalAgility
- Understand Custom Job Thread Pools and Monitor Performance Counters
- Create System Queries with Sorting, Grouping, and Filtering
- Configure Business Rule Logging
- Use new Form Designer actions and Action Buttons
- Create Work Types, Work Queues, Work Queue Queries, and use the Work Queue Control
- Define Work Allocation Rules
- Use new Transformation Designer and Capture features
- Understand new General features including Capture features
- Understand new Integration features
- Pass a Certification Examination with a score of 85% or higher