Course Title: E-Signature Essentials
Course ID: OD-SD-ESS-000
Duration: 4-8 hours
List Price: Free
Skill Level: Introductory
Course P/N: TR-7500-5040V
Special Note: The E-Signature Essentials course is provide for free and is instrumental in preparing the learner for both the SignDoc Standard Training and Certification course and the FraudOne SignBase Admin and FraudOne User Training and Certification courses.
Methodology: Illustrated lecture and discussion, demonstrations and hands-on lab exercises. Knowledge retention and ability to product documentation will be measured by a 25 question certification examination.
Audience: End Users, Partners and Kofax employees responsible for the configuration, support and maintenance of the E-Signature solution.
Prerequisites: To get the most from this class, trainees should have…
- Basic computer hardware/software knowledge
- MS Windows navigation skills
- Working knowledge of client/server concepts
- Command line and editing skills
Objectives: At the conclusion of training, attendees will have a good understanding of...
- Different types of signatures
- The basics of biometrics
- How PDF works and how it's used within Kofax SignDoc
- The basics of certificates and keys and how they are used in combination with signatures
- The Kofax SignDoc and FraudOne products, their architecture and the the distinction from one another
- What is happening when capturing signatures and what we recommend when picking signing devices
- The necessary knowledge to pass the Kofax E-Signature Essentials certification exam with a score of 85% or higher
|E-Signature Essentials | OD-SD-ESS-000||Perpetual||FREE|