Course Title: SignDoc v2.1.0 Standard Training & Certification
Course ID: OD-SD-STA-000
Training Method: On-demand
Duration: 16 Hours
List Price: $1600 USD (Add to cart to view applicable discount)
Order Part Number: TR-7500-5110V
Special Note: The E-signature Essentials training course will automatically be included at no additional charge when purchasing this course. You will find both courses in your MyTraining page following your enrollment in this course.
Methodology: Illustrated lecture and discussion, demonstrations and hands-on lab exercises
Audience: Experienced technical professionals who are participating in the design, implementation or support of document imaging and forms processing solutions using Kofax SignDoc Standard.
Abstract: This course provides a thorough and complete understanding of Kofax SignDoc Standard, its functionality, configuration and integration.
Pass the Kofax SignDoc v2.1.0 Standard certification exam with a score of 85% or higher. Upon certification the participant will be able to:
• design and implement complex POC scenarios using Kofax SignDoc Standard
• design and implement the integration of Kofax SignDoc Web in customer environments
• install Kofax SignDoc Standard into complex test and production environments
• provide support for Kofax SignDoc Standard (1st and 2nd level)
• analyze and fine-tune performance for Kofax SignDoc Standard
• Certification in "Kofax e-signature essentials"
• Basic computer hardware/software knowledge
• Navigational skills within Windows
• Operational knowledge of Microsoft Windows (2008, 2012, 7 and 8)
• Command line and editing skills
• Basic understanding of Java web applications
• Deployment of applications in Apache Tomcat
• Basic database administration skills (i.e., MSSQL server)
• A performant portable computer, equipped for running server applications and to run performant virtual machines
• HW specifications: QuadCore processor, 8 GB RAM, 40 GB of free disk space, HW configuration that fully enables operation of virtual machines (in case the training installation shall be done within a VM and not on the host computer)
• Operating systems: Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2 (equipped with the latest service pack and all available system updates in each case)
• Platform (Java Runtime Environment): 32bit or 64bit Java 7
• Supported browsers: Microsoft Internet Explorer 11, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox
• Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or higher
• Recommended: pre-installed Microsoft® SQL Server 2012: Express, Standard or Enterprise Edition
|SignDoc v2.1.0 Standard Training and Certification | OD-SD-STA-000||Perpetual||FREE|