Course Title: FraudOne 4.3 SignBase Administration Certification Exam
Exam ID: KFO_SB_ADM_C#4.30
Exam P/N: KCA-TRN-CEXAME-100
Skill Level: Intermediate
The FraudOne 4.3 SignBase Administration Certification Exam will assess your knowledge of the information covered in the following training components from the FraudOne 4.3 SignBase Administrator course:
- FraudOne Overview
- Installation and Configuration
- The Inside of FraudOne
- Service Programs
- Resources, Logging and Support
With a passing score, you will earn the FraudOne 4.3 SignBase Administration certification badge.
- A score of 85% or higher is required to pass the exam.
- This exam consists of 50 questions.
- You are allowed 2 attempts to pass the exam.
- You are allowed 100 minutes to complete the exam.
- Plan to start the exam when you have the specified time available because the clock does NOT stop if you exit the exam.
- The exam will resume where you left off if you exit the exam before completion...but you must complete it within the specified time if a time limit is set.
- An exam attempt begins after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
- (Timed Exams) The timer starts after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
|FraudOne SignBase 4.3 Administration Certification Exam||365 Days Access||$100||Log in required|