Course Title: FraudOne 4.3 SignBase Administration Certification Exam
Exam ID: KFO_SB_ADM_C#4.30
Exam P/N: KCA-TRN-CEXAME-100
Skill Level: Intermediate
The FraudOne 4.3 SignBase Administration Certification Exam will assess your knowledge of the information covered in the following training components from the FraudOne 4.3 SignBase Administrator course:
- FraudOne Overview
- Installation and Configuration
- The Inside of FraudOne
- Service Programs
- Resources, Logging and Support
With a passing score, you will earn the FraudOne 4.3 SignBase Administration certification badge.
- A score of 85% or higher is required to pass the exam.
- This exam consists of 50 questions.
- You are allowed 2 attempts to pass the exam.
- You are allowed 100 minutes to complete the exam.
- Plan to start the exam when you have the specified time available because the clock does NOT stop if you exit the exam.
- The exam will resume where you left off if you exit the exam before completion...but you must complete it within the specified time if a time limit is set.
- An exam attempt begins after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
- (Timed Exams) The timer starts after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
Log in or create an account and then click 'Purchase' to see your enrollment options and any applicable discounts.
|FraudOne SignBase 4.3 Administration Certification Exam||365 Days Access||$109||Log in required|
FraudOne 4.3 SignBase Administration Certification Exam