Course Title: Analytics for Capture 1.2 Training
Course ID and Course P/N: KCA-TRN-ANALIV-012
Duration: The course duration tag represents the video and reading time for all course components. Expect to spend 16 hours in the product version guided learning paths to complete the content, labs, and exams through certification.
Skill Level: Introductory
Description: The focus of this course is to provide product training for the installation, configuration, and end-user operation of Kofax Analytics for Capture.
Attendees will be able to install, configure, and interpret analytical results of Kofax Analytics for Capture.
This course is intended for technical professionals who need to understand how to install Kofax Analytics for Capture, configure the dashboards, and interpret the results. Learning is accomplished through presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on labs.
- List the installation prerequisites and be able to install Kofax Analytics for Capture and perform license activation.
- Use the Administration Tool for configuring users and roles and setting properties and permissions for accessing and using Kofax Analytics for Capture.
- Use the features of the Dashboard Designer to create new dashboards or modify existing ones.
- Navigate within the Dashboard Viewer and modify pages for displaying data as desired.
- Pass an exam with a score of 80% or better.
Methodology: Illustrated lecture and discussion, demonstrations and hands-on lab exercises. Knowledge retention and ability to product documentation will be measured by a 50 question examination.
Audience: Technical professionals who need to understand how to install Kofax Analytics for Capture, configure the dashboards, and interpret the results.
Prerequisites: To maximize the learning experience, it would be beneficial if the student had the following:
- Windows administration and file management skills.
- Knowledge of analytics concepts is helpful, but not required.
- No programming or scripting experience is required
- Meet the hardware and software prerequisites as defined in the Kofax (Altosoft) Insight 5.1 Installation Guide
- A copy of Kofax Capture version 10, 10.1 or 10.2 must first be installed, configured, licensed, and accessible by the computer where you are installing Kofax Analytics for Capture
Course Materials: All course materials are provided
Course Access: 365 days from enrollment date
|Analytics for Capture 1.2 Training||365 Days Access||$1,995||Log in required|