Course Title: Power PDF 4.0/3.1 Admin Technical Training
Course ID: EL-PDF-ATT-031
Duration: 2-4 Hours
List Price: Free
Skill Level: Intermediate
Course P/N: TR-8000-0161V
This training facilitates administrative training for Kofax Power PDF Advanced. It is an introduction to the product, installation, licensing, configuration, and troubleshooting. Also covered are the new and enhanced features available with versions 3.1 and 4.0 releases. The training is delivered using presentation materials and demonstrations.
Course Access: The course will be available for 90 days from purchase.
Audience: Technical personnel responsible for implementing and supporting Power PDF Advanced.
Objectives: After completing the curriculum, the learner will be able to:
- Describe the various methods for enterprise level deployment
- Perform a network deployment
- Customize the Power PDF software package using the Power PDF Customization Kit
- Perform configuration of Power PDF's collaboration functions in preparation for network deployment
- Create Group Policies for use in global-centric enterprise deployments
- Recognize typical privacy and security concerns, and how they can be addressed or enhanced through the configuration from the customization kit or through group policy administration
- Create three basic deployment profiles of Power PDF:
- Knowledge Worker (with core Power PDF functionality, and some features limited based on a typical enterprise profile)
- Super User (who may have more power and flexibility in how the product is used)
- Task Worker (who needs a PDF reader only)
- Identify how to utilize Kofax Support
- Direct learners to important resources including additional Power PDF training resources
|Power PDF 3.1 Admin Technical Training | EL-PDF-ATT-031||Perpetual||FREE|