Course Title: TotalAgility 7.6 Essentials Certification Exam
Exam ID: KTA_ESSE_C#7.60
Exam P/N: KCA-TRN-CEXAMV-300
Skill Level: Intermediate
The TotalAgility 7.6 Essentials Certification Exam will assess your knowledge of the information covered in the following training components from the TotalAgility 7.6 Essentials course:
- Introduction to the Kofax TotalAgility 7
- Install Kofax TotalAgility 7
- Create a Capture Workflow Process
- Create Resources
- Configure a Separation Profile, Extraction Group, Classification Group, and Folder
- Capture Process Properties, Process Variables, and Capture Activity Configuration
- Site, Forms and Navigation
- Introduction to Transformation Designer /Classification
- Case a Case Based Process
- Variables and Data Access
- Build Forms, Navigation and Security
- Email Notifications and Document Creation
- Customize Forms
- Loop through Documents in a Folder
- Configure Email and Watched folders as Capture Input Sources
With a passing score, you will earn the TotalAgility 7.6 Essentials certification badge.
- A score of 85% or higher is required to pass the exam.
- This exam consists of 50 questions.
- You are allowed 2 attempts to pass the exam.
- You are allowed 100 minutes to complete the exam.
- Plan to start the exam when you have the specified time available because the clock does NOT stop if you exit the exam.
- The exam will resume where you left off if you exit the exam before completion...but you must complete it within the specified time if a time limit is set.
- An exam attempt begins after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
- (Timed Exams) The timer starts after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
|TotalAgility 7.6 Essentials Certification Exam||365 Days Access||$312||Log in required|