Course Title: Communication Server 10.4 Enterprise (Instructor-led)
Course ID and Course P/N: KCS-TRN-ENTELV-104
Duration: 5 Days
Skill Level: Intermediate
Price: $4,177 Price per student. Available discounts applied in the checkout cart. No charge to join waitlist.
Description: This advanced training is designed to provide insight on additional functions of the Kofax Communication Server (KCS) Product line. You will get an idea on how to implement Enterprise functions like enhanced Reporting and Monitoring for automated problem isolation and notification. You will learn about the concept of KCS for Service Providers with a high level of reliability and security and a view on scalability.
Objectives: At the conclusion of training, attendees will be able to
- Setup multiple KCS Core (TCOSS) instances (KCS for ASP)
- Setup and configure TC/Probe to monitor end to end availability of the KCS environment
- Setup and configure TC/Broadcast to send and handle broadcast jobs
- Send and administrate broadcast jobs via TC/WEB
- Setup and configure
- Do advanced troubleshooting and know all important trace settings
Methodology: Illustrated lecture and discussion, demonstrations and hands-on lab exercises.
Audience: This course is intended for technical professionals who need to understand how to install, configure, design, implement, and support Kofax Communication Server (KCS). Learning is accomplished through presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on labs.
Prerequisites: To get the most from this class, trainees should have…
- Successfully finished the KCS Platform Fax Training
- Successfully finished the KCS Platform Link Training
- Basic working knowledge of Windows Server OS
- Basic understanding of networks
- Experience using Windows-based applications (e.g. Microsoft Office)