Course Title: Communication Server 10.4 Platform Fax (Instructor-led)
Course ID and Course P/N: KCS-TRN-PFAXLV-104
Duration: 5 Days
Skill Level: Intermediate
Price: $4,177 Price per student. Available discounts applied in the checkout cart. No charge to join waitlist.
Description: This course is designed to provide a basic understanding of reliable Exchange of Information between People, Applications and Devices using the Kofax Communication Server (KCS) platform. Students will get an overview of the KCS product range and learn about the Core functions of KCS which includes message routing, failover scenario and fax communication. Furthermore, it enables the attendee to confidently set up and configure several KCS components for a customer demonstration or proof-of-concept.
Objectives: At the conclusion of training, attendees will be able to
- Give an overview about the Kofax Communication Server (KCS) product range
- Setup and configure the KCS including KCS Core (TCOSS) and KCS file structure
- Know all important administration tools (Administration tools (TCfW, KCS Monitor, TC/LT)
- Setup and configure a Least Cost Routing and a Tandem (failover) system
- Understand and explain ISDN basics
- Setup and configure a Line Server for BRI and PRI
- Setup and configure Fax over IP (FoIP)
- Understand and adapt user profiles, services, Arr99 and other Axx99 files
- Setup and configure the TC/Fetch Agent and the TC/Report Agent for TC/Report
- Do Troubleshooting and know the most important trace settings
- Pass the Skill Examination with a score of 80% or higher
Methodology: Illustrated lecture and discussion, demonstrations and hands-on lab exercises. Knowledge retention and ability to product documentation will be measured by a skill examination.
Audience: This course is intended for technical professionals who need to understand how to install, configure, design, implement, and support Kofax Communication Server (KCS). Learning is accomplished through presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on labs.
Prerequisites: To get the most from this class, trainees should…
- Basic working knowledge of Windows Server OS
- Basic understanding of networks
- Experience using Windows-based applications (e.g. Microsoft Office)
Course Materials: All course materials are provided.