Course Title: Communication Server 10.4 Platform Link (Instructor-led)
Course ID and Course P/N: KCS-TRN-LINKLV-104
Duration: 5 Days
Skill Level: Intermediate
Description: This course is designed to provide a basic understanding of reliable Exchange of Information between People, Applications and Devices using the Kofax Communication Server (KCS) platform. Students will get an overview of the KCS product range and learn about the basic Link concepts of KCS which includes document conversion, shadow users and notification handling to exchange information between people, applications and devices. Furthermore, it enables the attendee to confidently set up and configure several KCS components for a customer demonstration or proof-of-concept.
Objectives: At the conclusion of training, attendees will be able to
- Give an overview about the Kofax Communication Server (KCS) product range
- Setup and configure the KCS including the TCOSS and the KCS file structure
- Understand the basic concept of LINKs including the document conversion
- Setup and configure
TC/LINK-MFP & IIPrinter
Kofax Capture Connector
- Configure Directory Synchronization to keep your user directory up to date
- Do Troubleshooting and know the most important trace settings
- Pass the Skill Examination with a score of 80% or higher
Methodology: Illustrated lecture and discussion, demonstrations and hands-on lab exercises. Knowledge retention and ability to product documentation will be measured by a certification examination.
Audience: This course is intended for technical professionals who need to understand how to install, configure, design, implement, and support Kofax Communication Server (KCS). Learning is accomplished through presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on labs.
Prerequisites: To get the most from this class, trainees should have…
- Successfully finished the KCS Platform Fax Training
- Basic working knowledge of Windows Server OS
- Basic understanding of networks
- Experience using Windows-based applications (e.g. Microsoft Office)