Course Title: VRS Elite 5.1 Essentials
Course ID: VRS-TRN-ELITEV-5.1
Duration: The course duration tag represents the video and reading time for all course components. Expect to spend 8 hours in the product version guided learning path(s) to complete the content, lab(s), and exam(s).
Skill Level: Introductory
Description: This course is designed to provide students with a detailed examination of Kofax VRS Elite (Kofax VRS) scanning and image-enhancement software. Students will be introduced to components, options, and features of Kofax VRS Elite, and will be presented with best practices for configuring Kofax VRS Elite to achieve optimum image quality.
There is no certification exam for this course.
Objectives: At the conclusion of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify features and benefits of Kofax VRS Elite
- Describe the requirements of using Kofax VRS Elite in a production environment
- Configure Kofax VRS Elite for achieving optimum image quality
- Save Kofax VRS Elite properties as reusable profiles
The individual components of On-Demand Training are available via this server. These components include:
- Student Guides
- There is one short guide per training module in PDF format; viewable in your web browser.
- We strongly recommend you print these out prior to viewing the associated presentation and use them for note taking.
- PowerPoint presentations have been developed for all major areas of learning.
- Delivered via streaming media.
- Usually followed by instructor demonstrations.
- Usually follow PowerPoint presentations.
- Used to show the context of setup and processing steps.
- Used to supplement presentations with additional information.
- Lab Guides
- Contain detailed step-by-step instructions for completing the lab exercises.
- Should be printed out prior to starting each lab exercise.
- Hands-on Lab Exercises
- Provide the opportunity to practice what you have seen and heard.
- For most people, hands-on experience is where the real learning takes place.
- Accomplished on your machine.
Methodology: Hands-on labs will be accomplished using the instructions provided below and Kofax VRS Elite. There is no travel required and there are no downloads required. You will need your computer with audio capabilities, speakers or headphones and a broadband Internet connection.
- A scanner certified for use with Kofax VRS Elite attached to the student’s PC to fully utilize the information in the course and to complete the student lab exercises
- An active Kofax VRS Elite license
Course Access: 365 days from enrollment date
|VRS Elite 5.1 Essentials Training||365 Days Access||$445|