Course Title: ControlSuite v1 Technical Support Training
Course ID: EL-CTS-TECHSUP-010
Duration: 4 - 8 Hours
List Price: $1000 USD (Add to cart to view applicable discount)
Skill Level: Intermediate
Course P/N: TR-8000-0025N
Description: This training course provides technical certification training for ControlSuite. The training is delivered through the use of presentation material, demonstration(s), and simulations.
Audience: Technical Support technicians, Help Desk Technicians, and IT Administrators who are responsible for providing post-sales technical support and troubleshooting to customers and issue escalations.
Prerequisites: Introduction to ControlSuite Learning Path, Introducing Kofax ControlSuite, AutoStore Technical Support Training, Equitrac Technical Support Training, and Output Manager Technical Support Training.
Objectives: After completing this course, a learner will be able to:
- Understand the Unified Platform used in ControlSuite.
- Understand the ControlSuite Platform
- Understand ControlSuite's Capabilities.
- Understand the License Details of ControlSuite.
- Understand where to access troubleshooting resources for ControlSuite.
- Be able to access and understand how to use the ControlSuite Web Help.
- Understand how to access and how to direct customers to access the Customer Help Site.
- Be able to use the ControlSuite troubleshooting job aid.
- Understand the purpose for and how to use the external logs used with ControlSuite.
- Be able to complete the Case Notes Creator (CNS) Form used for escalations.
- Understand the Architecture and System Requirements of Business Connect
- Be able to configure Business Connect.
- Be able to troubleshoot Business Connect.
- Be able to successfully complete end of module assessments.