Course Title: Output Manager 5 Administrator
Course ID: EL-CTS-OMADM-050
Duration: 4 - 8 Hours
List Price: $850 USD (Add to cart to view applicable discounts)
Skill Level: Intermediate
Course P/N: TR-8000-0033N
Description: This training provides certification for the Output Manager 5 print management solution, which is part of ControlSuite. The training is delivered through the use of presentation material, demonstrations (s), and simulation(s).
Technical Consultants (Pre-Sales, Implementation, and Post-Sale), Technical Support personnel, and IT Administrators who are responsible for the configuration of Output Manager setup, configuration, and maintenance.
Prerequisites: Introduction to the ControlSuite Learning Path and Introducing Kofax ControlSuite
Objectives: After completing this course, a learner will be able to:
- Understand the challenges and IT burdens that customers have with managing their workflows for printing and other business data.
- Understand how Output Manager will help customers overcome those business challenges.
- Understand the essential features of Output Manager
- Understand the new features in Output Manager 5.
- Be able to add users to Output Manager.
- Be able to add devices to Output Manager.
- Be able to configure user authentication in Output Manager.
- Be able to create workflows in Output Manager
- Be able to create and configure a path for business data from the source to its destination using an Output Manager workflow.
- Be able to configure Follow-You Printing.
- Be able to configure the billing and costing features of Output Manager.
- Be able to setup rules for Output Manager workflows.
- Be able to setup basic capture in Output Manager.
- Be able to successfully complete end of module assessments.