Course Title: RPA 10.4 Essentials (Self-paced)
Course ID and Course P/N: RPA-TRN-ESSENV-104
Duration: The course duration tag represents the video and reading time for all course components. Expect to spend 26 hours in the product version guided learning path(s) to complete the content, lab(s), and exam(s).
Skill Level: Introductory
Objectives: At the conclusion of training, attendees will be able to:
- Describe typical solutions Kofax RPA software provides including:
- Use cases
- As a component of a Kofax solution
- Define and explain the application of a “synthetic API.”
- Describe and comprehend the software’s basic components and architecture including:
- “Management Console”
- Running on Tomcat server
- Using LDAP support
- “Design Studio”
- Desktop Automation Agent
- Download, install, license and configure Kofax RPA in a standalone configuration. Also be able to describe how to do the same in a live company network environment.
- Access and use online help and other related product documentation.
- Use Design Studio to configure and add attributes to simple and complex data “Types”, create and test Robots (both simple and more complex ones with branching), set up database mapping and create and store “Snippets.”
- Create robots to import data from web sites and pages.
- Create robots to import data from existing databases.
- Describe Robot “States.”
- Set up data “Converters” using patterns and regular expressions.
- Configure “Steps” and identify valid and invalid Steps. Set up “Tagfinders.” Identify and correct errors.
- Manage database tables.
- Use the Management Console to manage clusters, schedule Robot runs, access API, REST and SOAP-based services and create Kapplets.
- Use “Kappzone” to run Kapplets.
- Install and Configure the Desktop Automation Agent
- Create and run robots that contain Desktop Automation Steps
- Pass a certification exam with a score of 85% or higher.
Methodology: Illustrated lecture and discussion, demonstrations and hands-on lab exercises. Knowledge retention and ability to product documentation will be measured by a 50 question certification examination.
Audience: End Users, Partners and Kofax employees responsible for the installation, configuration, support and maintenance of a Kofax RPA solution.
Prerequisites: To get the most from this class, trainees should…
- Have some coding experience (recommended but not absolutely necessary).
- Have experience in writing regular expressions
- Have read the “Kofax RPA Training Preparation” document and visited and reviewed material listed on the referenced websites that contained unfamiliar content.
Course Access: 365 days from enrollment date
|RPA 10.4 Essentials Training||365 Days Access||$3,792||Log in required|