Course Title: ControlSuite v1 Administrator Training
Course ID: EL-CTS-ADMIN-010
Duration: 4 - 8 Hours
List Price: $1,000 USD (Add to cart to view applicable discount)
Skill Level: Intermediate
Course P/N: TR-8000-0022N
Description: This training course provides technical certification training for ControlSuite. The training is delivered through the use of presentation material, demonstration(s), and simulations.
Audience: Technical Consultants (Pre-Sales, Implementation, and Administrators) and IT Administrators who are responsible for administering and configuring ControlSuite.
Prerequisites: Introduction to ControlSuite Learning Path, Introducing Kofax ControlSuite, AutoStore Administrator Training, Equitrac Administrator Training, and Output Manager Administrator Training
Objectives: After completing this course, a learner will be able to:
- Understand the Unified Platform used in ControlSuite.
- Understand the ControlSuite Platform
- Understand ControlSuite's Capabilities.
- Understand the License Details of ControlSuite.
- Be able to setup document transformation workflows in ControlSuite.
- Be able to setup component to component workflows in ControlSuite.
- Be able to setup workflows that utilize multiple applications ControlSuite.
- Understand the Architecture and System Requirements of Business Connect.
- Be able to configure Business Connect.
- Be able to troubleshoot Business Connect.
- Be able to successfully complete end of module assessments.