Course Title: TotalAgility 7.6 What's New Exam
Course ID: KCA-TRN-CEXAMV-300
Exam P/N: KCA-TRN-CEXAMV-300
Skill Level: Intermediate
The TotalAgility 7.6 What's New Exam will assess your knowledge of the information covered in the following training components from the TotalAgility 7.6 What's New course:
- Introduction to Kofax TotalAgility™ Process Orchestration
- Import Package
- Case Fragments and Sub Processes
- Due Dates and SLA’s
- Dynamic Due Dates, Business Rules, Milestones and Branching Rules
- Triggers and Exceptions
- Advanced Workflow Rules, Dynamic Resources, and Roles
- Process States
- Events and Preconditions
- Script and Integration Activities
- Templates and Skins, Dynamic BPM
- Document a Process
- Form Templates and Form Controls
- Form Validation
- Customize Forms
- Calculation Rules, Business Rules, and Display Rules
- Popup Forms, Tables, and Begin/End Condition
- Work Types, Work Queue Queries, Work Queue Control, Charts
- Team Based Development
- A score of 80% or higher is required to pass the exam.
- This exam consists of 20 questions.
- You are allowed two (X2) attempts to pass the exam.
- 40 minutes are allotted to complete the exam.
- Plan to start the exam when you have the specified time available because the clock does NOT stop if you exit the exam.
- The exam will resume where you left off if you exit the exam before completion...but you must complete it within the specified time if a time limit is set.
- An exam attempt begins after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
- (Timed Exams) The timer starts after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
|TotalAgility 7.6 What's New Certification Exam||365 Days Access||$326||Log in required|