Course Title: Front Office Server 4
Course ID and Course P/N: KCA-TRN-FOSRVV-100
Duration: The course duration tag represents the video and reading time for all course components. Expect to spend 8 hours in the product version guided learning paths to complete the content, labs, and exams through certification.
Skill Level: Introductory
Description: This class is intended for administrators and developers tasked with deploying and configuring Kofax Front Office Server for use in an enterprise environment. Installation and configuration at the administration level as well as end-user utilization of Kofax Front Office Server including configuration and basic operation will be covered.
The course will provide a product learning experience and hands-on operation through the use of skill development labs and presentation techniques.
This intensive hands-on course is designed to provide a thorough and complete understanding of the Kofax Front Office Server product, its functionality, configuration, and integration. During this course, the attendee will become familiar with the administration, operation, and integration of Kofax Front Office Server. An exam is included with the course and the goal of the class is to provide knowledge so that a score of 80% or better will be achieved on the exam.
Objectives: Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Cite the requirements for the Kofax Front Office Server production and development environments.
- Deploy and administer Kofax Front Office Server in an enterprise environment.
- Configure Kofax Front Office Server for use in a production environment.
- Perform basic document capture, manipulation, and import into Kofax Capture using the client interface and a network input device.
- Pass an exam with a score of 80% on Kofax Front Office Server.
Methodology: Illustrated lecture and discussion, demonstrations and hands-on lab exercises. Knowledge retention and ability to product documentation will be measured by a 50 question examination.
Audience: End Users and IT Professionals responsible for the installations & configuration of the Kofax Front Office Server product.
Prerequisites: To maximize the learning experience, students should have the following:
- Configuration and deployment of Kofax Front Office Server as covered in this course do not require any programming skills. Basic computer knowledge is all that’s needed to complete this class.
- It will be helpful if the student has basic networking skills because this is a network-based product.
- You must have a copy of the Kofax Front Office Server version 4 product.
- You must have Kofax Capture installed and licensed. The following versions of Kofax Capture are certified to be used with Kofax Front Office Server 4: Kofax Capture 10, KCN Server 10 (central and remote sites), Kofax Capture 9.0, or KCN Server 9.0 (central and remote sites).
Course Access: 365 days from enrollment date
|Front Office Server 4||365 Days Access||$1,080||Log in required|