Course Title: Kofax Capture 11 Essentials Certification Exam
Exam P/N: KCA-TRN-CEXAME-100
Skill Level: Intermediate
The Kofax Capture 11 Essentials Certification Exam will assess your knowledge of the information covered in the following training components from the Capture 11.0 Essentials course:
- Scanner Configurator & Kofax VRS
- Administration - Basic Document Capture
- Introduction to Data Capture
- Automatic Data Extraction
- Zones and Profiles
- Batch Fields, Batch Totaling and OMR
- Advanced Batch Class Properties, Working with Databases and Batch Manager
- User Profiles and Reporting
- Extending Kofax Capture
- OCR Full Text and PDF Generation
- Quality Control, Partial Batch Export and Unattended Scanning
- Customization Options
- Batch Class Export and Import
- Available Resources
With a passing score, you will earn the Kofax Capture 11.1 Professional Developer certification badge.
- A score of 85% or higher is required to pass the exam.
- This exam consists of 51 questions.
- You are allowed 2 attempts to pass the exam.
- You are allowed 120 minutes to complete the exam.
- Plan to start the exam when you have the specified time available because the clock does NOT stop if you exit the exam.
- The exam will resume where you left off if you exit the exam before completion...but you must complete it within the specified time if a time limit is set.
- An exam attempt begins after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
- (Timed Exams) The timer starts after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
|Name||Expiration / Class Dates||Link|
|You are currently enrolled in this course.
||Jul-14-2022 to Jul-14-2023||Log in required|