Course Title: TotalAgility 7.6 Essentials
Course ID: KTA-TRN-ESSENV-076
Duration: The course duration tag represents the video and reading time for all course components. Expect to spend 32 hours in the product version guided learning path(s) to complete the content, lab(s), and exam(s).
Skill Level: Introductory
Description: The focus of this course is to provide product training for Kofax TotalAgility 7, utilizing instruction and hands-on labs to develop administration and operation skills for the software. The result will provide technical skills necessary to become certified in Kofax TotalAgility 7. Attendees will be able to build a capture enabled case process incorporating separation, classification, extraction and validation capabilities.
This course is designed to provide a comprehensive technical overview into the Kofax TotalAgility product, its functionality, configuration, and integration. During this course, the attendee will become familiar with process design features, case management concepts, and front end solution building.
Kofax TotalAgility 7.7 Compatibility
You can take the KTA Essentials on-demand course on either TotalAgility 7.6 or 7.7 as the functionality covered in the course, is identical on both versions.
Note that the exam certificate will say 7.7.
Important Note on Prerequisite Software: Please note that TotalAgility is designed to run on a server operating system. Further pre-requisite software includes IIS and SQL Server. If you are unable to source the pre-requisite software, you can purchase the hire of a Virtual Machine (VM) that includes the pre-requisite software from our e-Commerce site: VM Rental.
A VM can be rented in your time zone for 40 hours over a 4 week period, or for 5 consecutive days.
A VM is not included when this course is purchased.
Virtual Machine (VM) Rental Cancellation Policy: Kofax will be unable to cancel or re-schedule your virtual environment rental once you have confirmed the start date via email. In the event you decide to cancel or re-schedule this service, you will still be charged the full amount for the service. If you wish to complete training at a later date, we recommend purchasing a new virtual environment rental from our e-Commerce site: VM Rental.
Objectives: Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the components installed and how to configure Kofax TotalAgility 7 (a recording of the installation is provided).
- Configure common Server Settings
- Understand the components that make up the Digital Transformation Platform
- Exhibit competency using Kofax TotalAgility Designer
- Design a capture enabled process that will provide the ability to perform separation and classification, extraction , and validation
- Build a Case based process with standard process flow
- Enhance the process to implement Data Access, Document Creation and Email integration
- Build and customize a Web-based Forms solution
- Configure and use Import features such as Email, Watched Folders, Multi-Functional Peripherals (MFP)
- Export using the Text Export Connector
- Optional topics include configuring Mobile and Scanners as Capture Input Sources, and creating and exporting a package
- Pass a Certification Examination with a score of 85% or higher
Methodology: Illustrated lecture and discussion, demonstrations and hands-on lab exercises. Knowledge retention and ability to understand product documentation will be measured by a 50 question certification examination.
Audience: This course is intended for technical professionals who need to understand how to install, configure, design, implement, and support the operation of capture enabled business process management solutions using Kofax TotalAgility. Learning is accomplished through presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on labs.
Prerequisites: To maximize the learning experience, it would be beneficial if the student had the following:
- Awareness of programming concepts (you do not have to write code in this course)
- Basic working knowledge of
- SQL databases
- Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager
Course Access: 365 days from enrollment date
|TotalAgility 7.6 Essentials Training||365 Days Access||$3,495|