Course Title: Unified Client for Toshiba Technical Training
Course ID: EL-KFX-UCTTT-000
Duration: 1 - 2 Hours
Skill Level: Intermediate
Course P/N: TR-8000-0103N
Description: This course provides information about the Unified Client for Toshiba which is used in conjunction with AutoStore 7 SP3 and Equitrac Office and Express 5.7.
Audience: Toshiba technical personnel responsible for working with capture and print management solutions.
Prerequisites: Technical Certification for AutoStore or Equitrac.
Objectives: After completing this curriculum, a learner will be able to:
- Describe the Unified Client for Toshiba
- Perform server-side configuration for Equitrac Office/Express
- Install Device Registration Service (DRS)
- Configure and deploy unified client using web-based DRS configuration tool
- Locate and access resources to support the Toshiba unified client
|Unified Client for Toshiba Technical Training | EL-KFX-UCTTT-000||Perpetual||FREE|