Course Title: Copitrak Edge - Ethernet Card Reader Technical Training
Course ID: EL-CPT-ECR-000
Duration: 1-2 Hours
Skill Level: Introductory
Course P/N: EL-CPT-ECR-000
Description: This course introduces the new Edge Terminal for Copitrak, as well as the Nuance Ethernet Card Reader, and provides deployment information about each within a Copitrak environment. It includes benefits, product details, setup instructions, and other key information about the Edge Terminal and the Ethernet Card Reader.
Audience: All technical personnel who implement and support Copitrak.
Objectives: Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the benefits of Copitrak, the new Edge Terminal, and the new Ethernet Card Reader
- Describe the key features of Copitrak, Edge, and the Ethernet Card Reader, and how they address common customer pains and the benefits they bring when implemented in a customer environment
- Compare the new features of Edge to the eClipse terminal
- Install and configure the new Edge Terminal, and the new Ethernet Card Reader
- Access the user interface of the new Edge Terminal, and the new Ethernet Card Reader
- Configure the respective administrative functions of the new Edge Terminal, and the new Ethernet Card Reader
|Copitrak Edge - Ethernet Card Reader Technical Training | EL-CPT-ECR-000||Perpetual||FREE|