Course Title: TotalAgility 7.5 Essentials Training & Certification
Course ID: OD-TA-ESS-075
Duration: 32 Hours
List Price: $3,500 USD (Add to cart to view applicable discounts)
Skill Level: Introductory
Course P/N: TR-1200-0471V
Pre-requisite Software: Please note that TotalAgility is designed to run on a server operating system. Further pre-requisite software includes IIS and SQL Server. If you are unable to source the pre-requisite software, you can purchase the hire of a Virtual Machine (VM) that includes the pre-requisite software from our store. A VM is not included when this course is purchased.
Methodology: Illustrated lecture and discussion, demonstrations and hands-on lab exercises. Knowledge retention and ability to product documentation will be measured by a 50 question certification examination.
Audience: This course is intended for technical professionals who need to understand how to install, configure, design, implement, and support the operation of capture enabled business process management solutions using Kofax TotalAgility. Learning is accomplished through presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on labs.
Abstract: The focus of this course is to provide product training for Kofax TotalAgility 7, utilizing instruction and hands-on labs to develop administration and operation skills for the software. The result will provide technical skills necessary to become certified in Kofax TotalAgility 7. Attendees will be able to build a capture enabled case process incorporating separation, classification, extraction and validation capabilities.
This course is designed to provide a comprehensive technical overview into the Kofax TotalAgility product, its functionality, configuration, and integration. During this course, the attendee will become familiar with process design features, case management concepts, and front end solution building.
Prerequisites: To maximize the learning experience, it would be beneficial if the student had the following:
- Awareness of programming concepts (you do not have to write code in this course)
- Basic working knowledge of
- SQL databases
- Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager
Objectives: Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Install and configure Kofax TotalAgility 7 (a recording of the installation is provided).
- Configure common Server Settings
- Understand the components that make up the Digital Transformation Platform
- Exhibit competency using Kofax TotalAgility Designer
- Design a capture enabled process that will provide the ability to perform separation and classification, extraction , and validation
- Build a Case based process with standard process flow
- Enhance the process to implement Data Access, Document Creation and Email integration
- Build and customize a Web-based Forms solution
- Configure and use Import features such as Email, Watched Folders, Multi-Functional Peripherals (MFP)
- Export using the Text Export Connector
- Optional topics include configuring Mobile and Scanners as Capture Input Sources, and creating and exporting a package
- Pass a Certification Examination with a score of 85% or higher