Course Title: Capture Professional Developer (Instructor-led)
Course ID and P/N: KCA-TRN-ESSELV-110
Duration: 4 Days
Skill Level: Introductory
Price: $4,335 Price per student. Available discounts applied in the checkout cart. No charge to join waitlist.
Objectives: At the conclusion of training, attendees will be able to:
- Install Kofax Capture
- Use the License Utility
- Setup a scanner for Kofax Capture
- Use and configure Virtual ReScan (VRS)
- Create a Batch Class
- Process a Batch
- Setup a Batch Class to extract Barcode values
- Setup automatic Zonal Data Extraction
- Use Barcode Separation and Form Identification
- Setup multiple form types
- Setup Recognition and Image Cleanup profiles
- Copy and Paste Batch Classes
- Setup Batch fields, and Batch Totaling
- Configure OMR to process check boxes
- Configure Advanced Batch Class properties
- Configure Databases validation to retrieve information from your ERP system
- Setup Text and Database export connectors
- Configure User Profiles
- Configure Single Sign-on
- Use User Tracking
- Configure and use reports and database queries about the use of Kofax Capture
- Increase the security of your Kofax Capture system
- Configure Kofax Capture to perform full page OCR and PDF generation
- Use Quality Control and Partial Batch Export
- Apply customizations to Kofax Capture
Delivery Method: Instructor-led Classroom with Live-Online option where indicated.
Methodology: Illustrated lecture and discussion, demonstrations and hands-on lab exercises.
Audience: IT Professionals responsible for the installation of Kofax Capture and its configuration, allowing to extract information from structured documents.
Prerequisites: To maximize the learning experience, students should have the following:
- Basic computer hardware/software knowledge
- Operational knowledge of Windows Server and desktop platforms
- Understanding of folders, files and attributes
- Navigational skills within Windows
- Working knowledge of Client/Server concepts
Additional training resources: At the end of this training the participants will get a 1-year access to the ”Capture Professional Developer” course.