Course Title: Output Manager 4 Technical Training for Post-Sale
Course ID: EL-OM-OMTTPS-040
Duration: 4 - 8 Hours
Skill Level: Introductory - Intermediate
Course P/N: TR-8000-0153N
Description: This curriculum facilitates post-sale and support technical certification for the Nuance Output Manager solution for version 4. It covers an introduction to the product, including new features, as well as relevant information to aid in post-sale support of Output Manager.
Audience: Technical personnel responsible for post-sale support of Output Manager and are new to Output Manager.
Objectives: After completing this curriculum, a learner will be able to:
- Identify the key features of Output Manager
- Describe the architecture required for Output Manager
- Troubleshoot common Output Manager faults
- Identify the various resources made available by Nuance
- Access Output Manager resources
- Achieve Output Manager certification by successfully passing the certification exam
|Output Manager 4 Technical Training for Post-Sale | EL-OM-OMTTPSS-040||Perpetual||FREE|