Course Title: SafeCom G4 520*10 Sales Training
Duration: 1 Hour
Price: $0 USD
Description: This learning path includes 2 courses. The first course reviews the general business pains which are addressed by Print Management Solutions and how they impact a customer. In addition, this course outlines two types of print management processes and where Kofax print management products fit. This course provides some general guidance on the target customer needs for print management solutions. It includes a review of prospecting questions which can be used to create customer interest in Kofax Print management solutions as well as help you identify which Kofax print management solution would be the best fit for a potential customer. The second course provides an overview of the key features of SafeCom. It includes a review of the business drivers for SafeCom and the key features of SafeCom that address typical customer concerns.
Audience: All dealers, partners, VADs/VARs and sales associates who sell SafeCom.
Objectives: After completing the curriculum, the learner will be able to:
- Describe the general business pains which are addressed by Print Management Solutions (Before Scenarios) and how they impact a customer (Negative Consequences)
- Identify common opportunities for print management solutions in key vertical markets and the positive impact print management solutions can have (After Scenarios)
- Develop a list of questions which can be used to create customer interest in Kofax print management solutions
- Develop a list of questions to help identify ‘which’ Kofax print management solution would be the best fit for a potential customer
- Identify the target market for SafeCom
- List the optimal customer scenarios for SafeCom
- Describe the key features of SafeCom, how they address common customer pains and the benefits they bring when implemented in a customer environment
|SafeCom G4 520*10 Sales Training||Perpetual||FREE|