Course Title: Communications Manager Professional Developer (Instructor-led)
Course ID: KCM-TRN-ESSELV-054
Duration: 5 Days
Skill Level: Introductory
Price: $4,335 Price per student. Available discounts applied in the checkout cart. No charge to join waitlist.
Description: This course provides a thorough and complete understanding of Kofax Communications Manager 5.x. This training covers content creation and management, installation, system administration and maintenance and integration for Kofax Communications Manager (KCM). This course is intended for everyone who wants to gain the knowledge to successfully use, manage, install, and integrate with Kofax Communications Manager.
- Describe and explain the working of Kofax Communications Manager
- To create new content and maintain existing content
- To extend and create master templates and document templates
- Understand how the Data Backbone can be used and extended
- Perform application management on the content repository
- Install Kofax Communications Manager components
- Configure Kofax Communications Manager components
- Develop, modify, and test KCM Core Scripts
- Set up integration with other systems and databases
- Assess and solve problems
Methodology: Illustrated lecture and discussion, demonstrations and hands-on lab exercises.
Audience: Anybody who has to install, manage and integrate Kofax Communications Manager Components and create or maintain content.
Prerequisites: To maximize the learning experience, it would be beneficial if the student had the following:
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Basic programming skills
- Basic knowledge of managing the Windows Server Operating System
- Basic knowledge of managing Internet Information Services
- Basic knowledge of scripting languages
- Basic knowledge of SQL based databases