Course Title: Communications Manager 5.4 Essentials (Instructor-led)
Course ID: KCM-TRN-ESSELV-054
Duration: 5 Days
Skill Level: Introductory
Description: This course provides a thorough and complete understanding of Kofax Communication Management. This training covers content creation and management, installation, system administration and maintenance and integration for Kofax Communications Manager (KCM). At the conclusion of the course, participants will be given the opportunity to complete an examination leading to certification. This course is intended for everyone who wants to gain the knowledge to successfully use, manage, install, manage and integrate with Kofax Communications Manager.
- Describe and explain the working of Kofax Communications Manager
- To create new content and maintain existing content
- To extend and create master templates and document templates
- Understand how the Data Backbone can be used and extended
- Perform application management on the content repository
- Install Kofax Communications Manager components
- Configure Kofax Communications Manager components
- Develop, modify, and test KCM Core Scripts
- Set up integration with other systems and databases
- Assess and solve problems
Methodology: Illustrated lecture and discussion, demonstrations and hands-on lab exercises. Knowledge retention and ability to product documentation will be measured by a 50 question certification examination.
Audience: Anybody who has to install, manage and integrate Customer Communications Manager Components and create or maintain content.
Prerequisites: To maximize the learning experience, it would be beneficial if the student had the following:
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Basic programming skills
- Basic knowledge of managing the Windows Server Operating System
- Basic knowledge of managing Internet Information Services
- Basic knowledge of scripting languages
- Basic knowledge of SQL based databases