Course Title: ControlSuite v1 Technical Support Certification
Course ID: EL-CTS-CS1TS-010
Duration (avg open time): 16 hours
List Price: $0.00
Skill Level: Intermediate
Course P/N: TR-8000-0025N
Kofax ControlSuite integrates print, capture and output management in a single solution. With ControlSuite, businesses speed productivity, minimize security breaches and reduce compliance costs, helping customers navigate the challenging landscape of cyber-attacks, privacy regulations and a mobile workforce.
This course will prepare you to perform technical support activities related to installation and initial configuration ControlSuite, AutoStore, Equitrac, and Output Manager deployments. You will achieve certification in ControlSuite Technical Support upon successful completion of the course material and passing the required exams throughout the course.
If your company is a Kofax-contracted business partner, and your job responsibilities require you to escalate directly to Kofax Support, this is the right course for you. Otherwise, we recommend enrolling into the ControlSuite 1 Installer Certification Training | EL-CTS-INSTALL-010.
Technical personnel whose job responsibilities may include analyzing and resolving technical issues with ControlSuite, AutoStore, Equitrac, and Output Manager.
This training is comprised of a series of self-paced eLearning modules and knowledge checks to test your understanding in preparation for the graded exams.
Completing a section and achieving a passing grade for that section exam earns Tech Support Certifications for AutoStore, Equitrac, and Output Manager separately and unlocks the ControlSuite section of the training. Upon completion of that section and passing the certification exam, you will have earned your ControlSuite Tech Support Certification.
No previous ControlSuite experience is required. However, experience with navigating Windows server operating systems, knowledge of protocols, and other IT related topics is recommended.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the Kofax ControlSuite Platform and Capabilities.
- Describe the license requirements for ControlSuite.
- Describe the ControlSuite shared services architecture and component products in the suite.
- Install and license ControlSuite, AutoStore, Equitrac, and Output Manager using the ControlSuite Install Assistant.
- Configure ControlSuite, AutoStore, Equitrac, and Output Manager using the ControlSuite Configuration Assistant.
- Acquire and maintain ControlSuite and component licensing using the Entitlement Portal.
- Troubleshoot and resolve installation and configuration issues with ControlSuite, AutoStore, Equitrac, and Output Manager.
|ControlSuite 1 Tech Support Certification Training | EL-CTS-CS1TS-010||Perpetual||FREE|