Course Title: RPA 10.4 Essentials Certification Exam
Exam ID: RPA_ESSE_C#10.40
Exam P/N: KCA-TRN-CEXAME-300
Skill Level: Intermediate
The RPA 10.4 Essentials Certification Exam will assess your knowledge of the information covered in the following training components from the RPA 10.4 Essentials course:
- Kofax RPA Overview
- Installing Kofax RPA
- Prerequisite Knowledge, Online Help and Tutorials
- Your First Robot
- An Introduction to Patterns
- Basic Loops
- Input Variables/More Loops
- The Development Database & Management Console
- Advanced Repeat/Next Loops
- Working with Excel
- RESTful Web Services
- Calling a Web Service
- Introduction to Desktop Automation
- Creating a Desktop Automation step
- More Advanced Desktop Automation
- Running the Robot through Scheduling and with a Kapplet
With a passing score, you will earn the RPA 10.4 Essentials certification badge.
- A score of 85% or higher is required to pass the exam.
- This exam consists of 50 questions.
- You are allowed 2 attempts to pass the exam.
- You are allowed 100 minutes to complete the exam.
- Plan to start the exam when you have the specified time available because the clock does NOT stop if you exit the exam.
- The exam will resume where you left off if you exit the exam before completion...but you must complete it within the specified time if a time limit is set.
- An exam attempt begins after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
- (Timed Exams) The timer starts after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
|Name||Expiration / Class Dates||Link|
|You are currently enrolled in this course.
||Jun-14-2022 to Jun-14-2023|