Course Title: TotalAgility 7.7 Cognitive Capture
Course ID: KTA-TRN-COCAPV-077
Duration: The course duration tag represents the video and reading time for all course components. Expect to spend 32 hours in the product version guided learning path(s) to complete the content, lab(s), and exam(s).
Skill Level: Intermediate
Description: The focus of this course is to provide product training for Kofax TotalAgility 7.x utilizing instruction and hands-on labs to develop administration and operation skills for the software. The result will provide technical skills necessary to become certified in Kofax TotalAgility 7.x Design & configuration for Multi-Channel Capture. Attendees will be able to build and configure processes used for scanning, separating, classifying, extracting, validating, verifying and exporting documents to downstream Line of Business Processes.
This course is intended for technical professionals who need to understand how to design, implement, and support the operation of capture enabled business process management solutions using Kofax TotalAgility.
Important Note on Prerequisite Software: Please note that TotalAgility is designed to run on a server operating system. Further pre-requisite software includes IIS and SQL Server. If you are unable to source the pre-requisite software, you can purchase the hire of a Virtual Machine (VM) that includes the pre-requisite software from our store. A VM is not included when this course is purchased.
This course should be completed on a clean install of TotalAgility.
Objectives: Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Import a process that will drive the scan steps: Scan, Separate, Classify, Extract and Validate
- Configure and extend Separation profiles and Folders
- Add multiple Extraction Groups to a Classification Group
- Classification Benchmarking
- Configure Formatters
- Configure Validation
- Build a process to handle the contents of a single folder
- Create a Format Locator
- Create a Trainable Group Locator
- Create Extraction Golden files
- Create a Knowledge Base
- Learn how to improve automated extraction results using Extraction Benchmarking
- Configure a Database Locator, customize the Validation activity and Document form to add Alternative Search and Fuzzy Search
- Learn how to pass data to a downstream line of business process
- Learn how to Validate a folder to ensure all relevant documents are present
- Import Capture Starter Pack and examine Manual table Extraction
- Configure Automated Table Extraction
- Use Content and Instruction based classification to classify documents
- Configure Trainable Document Separation
- Understand and configure Natural Language Processing features including Sentiment Analysis and Named Entity Extraction
- Pass a Certification Examination
Methodology: Illustrated lecture and discussion, demonstrations and hands-on lab exercises. Knowledge retention and ability to understand product documentation will be measured by a 50 question certification examination.
Audience: End Users, Partners and Kofax employees responsible for the configuration, support and maintenance of a Kofax TotalAgility solution.
Prerequisites: To get the most from this class, trainees should have:
- Completed the Kofax TotalAgility 7 Essentials course and Certification Exam
• To maximize the learning experience, it would be beneficial if the student had the following:
• Awareness of programming concepts (you do not have to write code on this course)
• Understanding of Capture and SPA/BPM Concepts
• Basic working knowledge of:
• SQL databases
• Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager
Course Access: 365 days from enrollment date
|TotalAgility 7.7 Cognitive Capture Training||365 Days Access||$3,495|