Course Title: TotalAgility 7.7 Cognitive Capture Certification Exam
Exam ID: KTA_CC_C#7.70
Exam P/N: KCA-TRN-CEXAMV-300
Skill Level: Intermediate
The TotalAgility 7.7 Cognitive Capture Certification Exam will assess your knowledge of the information covered in the following training components from the TotalAgility 7.7 Cognitive Capture course:
- Import Package
- Configure a Separation Profile and Folder
- Configure a Classification Group to have Multiple Extraction Groups
- Validation and Field Validators
- Bypass Document Review and Validation
- Create a Handler Process to Process a Folder
- Pass Extracted Data to Downstream Line of Business Process
- Configuring a Format Locator
- Golden Files, Configuring a Trainable Group Locator and Online Learning
- Creating a Knowledge Base
- Database Locators, Alternative Search and Fuzzy Search
- Improving Project Extraction Results
- Advanced Folder Validation
- Manual Table Extraction
- Automated Table Extraction
- Content Classification
- Trainable Document Separation
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
With a passing score, you will earn the TotalAgility 7.7 Cognitive Capture certification badge.
- A score of 85% or higher is required to pass the exam.
- This exam consists of 50 questions.
- You are allowed 2 attempts to pass the exam.
- You are allowed 100 minutes to complete the exam.
- Plan to start the exam when you have the specified time available because the clock does NOT stop if you exit the exam.
- The exam will resume where you left off if you exit the exam before completion...but you must complete it within the specified time if a time limit is set.
- An exam attempt begins after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
- (Timed Exams) The timer starts after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
|TotalAgility 7.7 Cognitive Capture Certification Exam||365 Days Access||$326||Log in required|