Course Title: ControlSuite v1 Installer Certification
Course ID: EL-CTS-INSTALL-010KM
Duration (avg open time): 18 hours
Skill Level: Intermediate
Course P/N: TR-8000-0023N
Kofax ControlSuite integrates print, capture and output management in a single solution. With ControlSuite, businesses speed productivity, minimize security breaches and reduce compliance costs, helping customers navigate the challenging landscape of cyber-attacks, privacy regulations and a mobile workforce.
This course will prepare you to confidently design, install, license, configure, implement, build valuable workflows, and troubleshoot ControlSuite along with its component applications of AutoStore, Equitrac, and Output Manager. You will achieve certification as a ControlSuite Installer upon successful completion of the course material and passing the required exams throughout the course.
If training on more than one product in ControlSuite, and your job responsibilities require you to perform anything from installation to enhanced configurations, this is the right course for you. Although the course title contains "Installer," it is the most comprehensive of all the ControlSuite courses.
Technical personnel whose job responsibilities may include installing products in customer production environments, proof of concept (POC) environments, and demo rooms based on statements of work (SOW).
- Installation Engineers
- Sales Analysts
- Technical Consultants
- PS Consultants
This training is comprised of a series of self-paced eLearning modules and knowledge checks to test your understanding in preparation for the graded exams.
Completing a section and achieving a passing grade for that section exam earns Installer Certifications for AutoStore, Equitrac, and Output Manager separately and unlocks the next section. ControlSuite Installer Certification is achieved by completing all required sections and passing a final exam.
No previous ControlSuite experience is required. However, experience with navigating Windows server operating systems, knowledge of protocols, and other IT related topics is recommended.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the Kofax ControlSuite Platform and Capabilities.
- Describe the license requirements for ControlSuite.
- Describe the ControlSuite shared services architecture and component products in the suite.
- Know where to reference system requirements of all ControlSuite components and services.
- Install and license ControlSuite, AutoStore, Equitrac, and Output Manager using the ControlSuite Install Assistant.
- Configure ControlSuite, AutoStore, Equitrac, and Output Manager using the ControlSuite Configuration Assistant.
- Troubleshoot basic installation issues with ControlSuite applications.
- Acquire and maintain ControlSuite licensing using the Entitlement Portal.
- Configure and implement ControlSuite document transformation workflow.
- Configure document and print management workflows that integrate the capabilities of ControlSuite’s component applications of AutoStore, Equitrac, and Output Manager.
|ControlSuite 1 Installer Certification Training | EL-CTS-INSTALL-010KM||Perpetual||FREE|