Course Title: TotalAgility 7.6 Cloud Essentials Certification Exam
Exam ID: KTA_CLDESS_C#7.60
Exam P/N: KCA-TRN-CEXAMV-300
Skill Level: Intermediate
The TotalAgility 7.6 Cloud Essentials Certification Exam will assess your knowledge of the information covered in the following training components from the TotalAgility 7.6 Cloud Essentials course:
- Introduction to the Kofax TotalAgility™ 7 Cloud
- Accessing the Designer and Workspace
- Install Kofax TotalAgility™ 7 Transformation Designer
- Create a Capture Workflow Process
- Create Resources
- Configure a Separation Profile, Extraction Group, Classification Group, and Folder
- Capture Process Properties, Process Variables, and Capture Activity Configuration
- Site, Forms, and Navigation
- Introduction to Transformation Designer/Classification
- Case a Case Based Process
- Create Process Variables
- Build Forms, Navigation, and Security
- Document Creation and Email Notifications
- Customize Forms
- Loop through Documents in a Folder
- Export Solution as a Package
- Install Kofax TotalAgility™ 7 Integration Server
- Data Access Activity and Integration Server
- Import Settings and Integration Server
- Export and Integration Server
With a passing score, you will earn the TotalAgility 7.6 Cloud Essentials certification badge.
- A score of 85% or higher is required to pass the exam.
- This exam consists of 50 questions.
- You are allowed 2 attempts to pass the exam.
- You are allowed 100 minutes to complete the exam.
- Plan to start the exam when you have the specified time available because the clock does NOT stop if you exit the exam.
- The exam will resume where you left off if you exit the exam before completion...but you must complete it within the specified time if a time limit is set.
- An exam attempt begins after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
- (Timed Exams) The timer starts after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
|TotalAgility 7.6 Cloud Essentials Certification Exam||365 Days Access||$300||Log in required|