Course Title: TotalAgility 7.7 Administration Exam
Exam ID: KTA_ADM_C#7.70
Exam P/N: KCA-TRN-CEXAME-200
Skill Level: Intermediate
The TotalAgility 7.7 Administration Exam will assess your knowledge of the information covered in the following training components from the TotalAgility 7.7 Administration course:
- Introduction to KTA 7.7 Administration
- Import Package
- Manage Resources, User Accounts, and Multifactor Authentication
- Create a Job and use the Repository Browser
- Perform Job Actions
- Troubleshoot Jobs and Activities
- Configure Access Permissions and Menu Security
- Troubleshoot Triggers and Exceptions
- Troubleshoot Business Rules
- Database Troubleshooting, Performance Monitoring, and System Queries
- Identify Serial Number, License Information, and Product Version
- Raising Kofax Support Cases
With a passing score, you will earn the TotalAgility 7.7 Administrator certification badge.
- A score of 80% or higher is required to pass the exam.
- This exam consists of 20 questions.
- You are allowed 2 attempts to pass the exam.
- You are allowed 40 minutes to complete the exam.
- Plan to start the exam when you have the specified time available because the clock does NOT stop if you exit the exam.
- The exam will resume where you left off if you exit the exam before completion...but you must complete it within the specified time if a time limit is set.
- An exam attempt begins after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
- (Timed Exams) The timer starts after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
Log in or create an account and then click 'Purchase' to see your enrollment options and any applicable discounts.
|TotalAgility 7.7 Administration Certification Exam||365 Days Access||$217||Log in required|
Kofax TotalAgility 7.7 Administration Certification Exam