Course Title: TotalAgility 7.7 Administration Exam
Exam ID: KTA_ADM_C#7.70
Exam P/N: KCA-TRN-CEXAME-200
Skill Level: Intermediate
The TotalAgility 7.7 Administration Exam will assess your knowledge of the information covered in the following training components from the TotalAgility 7.7 Administration course:
- Introduction to KTA 7.7 Administration
- Import Package
- Manage Resources, User Accounts, and Multifactor Authentication
- Create a Job and use the Repository Browser
- Perform Job Actions
- Troubleshoot Jobs and Activities
- Configure Access Permissions and Menu Security
- Troubleshoot Triggers and Exceptions
- Troubleshoot Business Rules
- Database Troubleshooting, Performance Monitoring, and System Queries
- Identify Serial Number, License Information, and Product Version
- Raising Kofax Support Cases
With a passing score, you will earn the TotalAgility 7.7 Administrator certification badge.
- A score of 80% or higher is required to pass the exam.
- This exam consists of 20 questions.
- You are allowed 2 attempts to pass the exam.
- You are allowed 40 minutes to complete the exam.
- Plan to start the exam when you have the specified time available because the clock does NOT stop if you exit the exam.
- The exam will resume where you left off if you exit the exam before completion...but you must complete it within the specified time if a time limit is set.
- An exam attempt begins after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
- (Timed Exams) The timer starts after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
|TotalAgility 7.7 Administration Certification Exam||365 Days Access||$217||Log in required|