Course Title: MarkView 10.2 Server Administration Certification Exam
Exam ID: KMV_SERV_ADM_C#10.20
Exam P/N: KCA-TRN-CEXAME-100
Skill Level: Intermediate
The MarkView 10.2 Server Administration Certification Exam will assess your knowledge of the information covered in the following training components from the MarkView 10.2 Server Administration course:
- MarkView Overview
- Customer Support Portal
- Markview Application Server
- MarkView Oracle Integration
- Capture and Output
- MarkVIew Mobile Inbox/Viewer
- Support Tools
- Definition of MarkView Application Server Modules
With a passing score, you will earn the MarkView 10.2 Server Administration certification badge.
- A score of 80% or higher is required to pass the exam.
- This exam consists of 25 questions.
- You are allowed 2 attempts to pass the exam.
- You are allowed 50 minutes to complete the exam.
- Plan to start the exam when you have the specified time available because the clock does NOT stop if you exit the exam.
- The exam will resume where you left off if you exit the exam before completion...but you must complete it within the specified time if a time limit is set.
- An exam attempt begins after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
- (Timed Exams) The timer starts after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
|Name||Expiration / Class Dates||Link|
|You are currently enrolled in this course.
||Purpetual / No dates have been set|