Course Title: FraudOne 4.3 SignBase Administrator
Course ID: KFO-TRN-SIGNBV-043
Duration: The course duration tag represents the video and reading time for all course components. Expect to spend 16 hours in the product version guided learning path(s) to complete the content, lab(s), and exam(s).
Skill Level: Introductory
- Install, configure and administer FraudOne SignBase installations
- Integrate FraudOne SignBase into complex test and production environments
- Provide support for FraudOne SignBase (1st level)
- Analyze and fine-tune performance for FraudOne SignBase
Methodology: Illustrated lecture and discussion, demonstrations and hands-on lab exercises. Knowledge retention and ability to product documentation will be measured by a 25 question certification examination.
Audience: End Users, Partners and Kofax employees responsible administering and supporting the Kofax FraudOne SignBase system.
Prerequisites: To get the most from this class, trainees should…
- Recommended: certification in "Kofax FraudOne User"
- Basic computer hardware/software knowledge
- Navigational skills within Windows
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft Windows (2008, 2012, 7 and 8)
- Command line and editing skills
- Basic knowledge in networking
- Experience in software installations
- Experience in batch data processing
- Basic understanding of Java web applications
- Deployment of applications in Apache Tomcat
- Basic Database administration skills (ie, MSSQL server)
- Server: Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2 (equipped with the latest service pack and all available system updates in each case), each in 64 bit version
- Client: Windows 7 Enterprise/Professional/Ultimate Edition (32 bit/64 bit) or Windows 8/8.1 or Windows 10
- 32 bit Java 7 (JDK)
- Recommended: pre-installed Microsoft® SQL Server 2012: Express, Standard or Enterprise Edition
- A performant portable computer, equipped for running server applications and to run performant virtual machines
- HW specifications: 8 GB RAM, 10 GB of free disk space, HW configuration that fully enables operation of virtual machines (in case the training installation shall be done within a VM and not on the host computer)
- Operating systems
Course Access: 365 days from enrollment date
|FraudOne SignBase 4.3 Administrator Training||365 Days Access||$1,595||Log in required|