Course Title: FraudOne 4.3 Business User
Course ID: KFO-TRN-USERV-043
Duration: The course duration tag represents the video and reading time for all course components. Expect to spend 16 hours in the product version guided learning path(s) to complete the content, lab(s), and exam(s).
Skill Level: Introductory
Objectives: To pass the Kofax FraudOne User certification exam with a score of 85% or higher. Upon certification, the participant will be able to:
- have a profound understanding in use of the Kofax FraudOne clients as well is its functions and features
- understand the concepts of SignBase and SignCheck
- be able to maintain high-quality data
- be able to minimize work efforts by managing and processing customers, accounts and signatories in a targeted way
- be able to retrieve and analyze historized data and make precise conclusions
Methodology: Illustrated lecture and discussion, demonstrations and hands-on lab exercises. Knowledge retention and ability to product documentation will be measured by a 25 question certification examination.
Audience: End Users, Partners and Kofax employees responsible for the use and support of the Kofax FraudOne software.
Prerequisites: To get the most from this class, trainees should have…
- A basic knowledge in banking business (customers, accounts, mandates, etc.)
- Computer handling skills (software, hardware)
- Computer navigation skills (MS Windows)
- Command line and editing skills
- A performant portable computer, equipped for running desktop applications
Course Access: 365 days from enrollment date
|FraudOne 4.3 Business User Training||365 Days Access||$1,195||Log in required|