Course Title: Kofax AP Agility 2.3 for Invoice Processing Training & Certification
Course ID: OD-APA-IP-023
Duration: 32 Hours
List Price: $3,500 USD (Add to cart to view applicable discounts)
Skill Level: Intermediate
Course P/N: TR-1200-0383V
Pre-requisite Software: Please note that AP Agility requires a working version of TotalAgility. TotalAgility is designed to run on a server operating system. Further pre-requisite software includes IIS and SQL Server. If you are unable to source the pre-requisite software, you can purchase the hire of a Virtual Machine (VM) that includes the pre-requisite software from our store. A VM is not included when this course is purchased.
This course should be completed on a clean install of TotalAgility.
Methodology: Illustrated lecture and discussion, demonstrations and hands-on lab exercises. Knowledge retention and ability to understand product documentation will be measured by a 50 question certification examination.
Audience: End Users, Partners and Kofax employees responsible for the configuration, support and maintenance of a Kofax Accounts Payable solution, in particular Invoice Processing.
This course is intended for technical professionals who need to understand how to install, configure and extend Kofax AP Agility for Invoice Processing. Learning is accomplished through presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on labs.
Prerequisites: To get the most from this class, trainees should complete the Kofax "Pre-Course Learning" topics. Trainees should also have:
- Basic working knowledge of:
- SQL databases
- Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager
- Programming language (e.g. C#) (optional - needed for User Exits Module only)
- Basic working knowledge of:
Objectives: Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand server pre-requisites before installing AP Agility
- Understand and install the various components of AP Agility including the ERP Agnostic Connector
- Configure Resources and Import Settings
- Access AP Agility Workspace and configure Global Settings
- Configure Export options
- Configure an ERP Connection, Create an Organization and associated Business Units
- Run a Data Import, Test AP Agility and modify Capture Profile Settings
- Configure Invoice Number Validation
- Examine Online Learning
- Configure Company Code Validation
- Configure PO Number Validation
- Understand Line Pairing, Line Pairing Correction and 3-way Matching
- Understand how to handle Miscellaneous Charges
- Understand Invalid Reasons and know how to add/modify them
- Configure the system to handle Intercompany Invoices
- Configure Units of Measure
- Configure Tax settings
- Consider VAT Compliancy
- Understand Exception Handling functionality
- Consider Upgrade scenarios and Customizations
- (Optional) Understand User Exits and how to code them
- (Optional) Understand Electronic Invoice capabilities and configuration
- Pass a Certification Examination with a score of 85% or higher