Course Title: Communications Manager Administrator (Instructor-led)
Course ID and Course P/N: KCM-TRN-INSTLV-054
Duration: 3 Days
Skill Level: Introductory
Price: $2,707 Price per student. Available discounts applied in the checkout cart. No charge to join waitlist.
Description: This course provides a thorough and complete understanding of installation, system administration and maintenance and integration for Kofax Communications Manager (KCM) v5.x.
This course is intended for everyone who wants to gain the knowledge to successfully install, manage, and integrate with Kofax Communications Manager.
- Describe and explain the working of Kofax Communications Manager
- Install Kofax Communications Manager components
- Configure Kofax Communications Manager components
- Develop, modify, and test KCM Core Scripts
- Setup integration with other systems and databases
- Assess and solve problems
Methodology: Illustrated lecture and discussion, demonstrations and hands-on lab exercises.
Audience: Anybody who has to install, manage and integrate Kofax Communications Manager Components.
Prerequisites: To maximize the learning experience, it would be beneficial if the student had the following:
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Basic programming skills
- Basic knowledge of managing the Windows Server Operating System
- Basic knowledge of managing Internet Information Services
- Basic knowledge of scripting languages
- Basic knowledge of SQL based databases