Course Title: Communications Manager 5.4 Installation Management and Integration
Course ID and Course P/N: KCM-TRM-INSTLV-054
Duration: 3 Days
Skill Level: Introductory
Description: This course provides a thorough and complete understanding of installation, system administration and maintenance and integration for Kofax Communications Manager (KCM).
At the conclusion of the course, participants will be given the opportunity to complete an examination leading to certification as a Kofax Communications Manager System administration, maintenance and integration. This course is intended for everyone who wants to gain the knowledge to successfully install, manage and integrate with Kofax Communications Manager.
- Describe and explain the working of Customer Communications Manager
- Install Customer Communications Manager components
- Configure Customer Communications Manager components
- Develop, modify, and test CCM Core Scripts
- Setup integration with other systems and databases
- Assess and solve problems
Methodology: Illustrated lecture and discussion, demonstrations and hands-on lab exercises. Knowledge retention and ability to product documentation will be measured by a 50 question certification examination.
Audience: Anybody who has to install, manage and integrate Customer Communications Manager Components.
Prerequisites: To maximize the learning experience, it would be beneficial if the student had the following:
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Basic programming skills
- Basic knowledge of managing the Windows Server Operating System
- Basic knowledge of managing Internet Information Services
- Basic knowledge of scripting languages
- Basic knowledge of SQL based databases