Course Title: ReadSoft Process Director 7.7 for AP Essentials Certification Exam
Exam ID: KPD_ESSE_C#7.70
Exam P/N: KKCA-TRN-CEXAME-100
Skill Level: Intermediate
The Process Director 7.7 for AP Essentials Certification Exam will assess your knowledge of the information covered in the following training components from the Process Director 7.7 for AP Essentials course:
- Introduction to Process Director for Accounts Payable
- Steps to View Invoice Data in Process Director for AP
- Selection Criteria on the PD Select Screen
- User Settings and Layout Options
- Invoice Document Details
With a passing score, you will earn the Process Director 7.7 for AP Essentials certification badge.
- A score of 80% or higher is required to pass the exam.
- This exam consists of 25 questions.
- You are allowed 2 attempts to pass the exam.
- You are allowed 50 minutes to complete the exam.
- Plan to start the exam when you have the specified time available because the clock does NOT stop if you exit the exam.
- The exam will resume where you left off if you exit the exam before completion...but you must complete it within the specified time if a time limit is set.
- An exam attempt begins after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
- (Timed Exams) The timer starts after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
|Process Director 7.7 for AP Essentials Certification Exam||365 Days Access||$109||Log in required|