Course Title: Kofax AP Agility 2.3 for Accounts Payable Training & Certification
Course ID: OD-APA-AP-023
Duration: 20 Hours
List Price: $2,500 USD (Add to cart to view applicable discounts)
Skill Level: Intermediate
Course P/N: TR-1200-0390V
Pre-requisite Software: Please note that AP Agility requires a working version of TotalAgility. TotalAgility is designed to run on a server operating system. Further pre-requisite software includes IIS and SQL Server. If you are unable to source the pre-requisite software, you can purchase the hire of a Virtual Machine (VM) that includes the pre-requisite software from our store. A VM is not included when this course is purchased.
This course should be completed on a clean install of TotalAgility, have AP Agility installed and the entire AP Agility 2.3 for Invoice Processing course completed.
|Link to AP Agility 2.3 for Invoice Processing Training & Certification|
Methodology: Illustrated lecture and discussion, demonstrations and hands-on lab exercises. Knowledge retention and ability to understand product documentation will be measured by a 50 question certification examination.
Audience: End Users, Partners and Kofax employees responsible for the configuration, support and maintenance of a Kofax Accounts Payable solution, in particular extending into Accounts Payable workflow for Invoice Coding, Approvals, Exception handling etc.
This course is intended for technical professionals who need to understand how to configure and extend Kofax AP Agility for Accounts Payable Processing. Learning is accomplished through presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on labs.
Prerequisites: To get the most from this class, trainees should have:
- Completion of the AP Agility 2.3 for Invoice Processing Course and Certification
- Basic working knowledge of:
- SQL databases
- Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager
- Invoice and Accounts Payable Processing Concepts
Objectives: Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Review AP Agility architecture and components required for the Accounts Payable Workflow
- Create a GL Account Structure
- Update an Organization to use a GL Account Structure and extend into to Accounts Payable workflow
- Manage Resources via Business Units and Role Assignment for the various manual activities in the Accounts Payable Workflow
- Configure an Approval Hierarchy
- Test Account Payable workflows for:
- Non-PO Invoices
- GL Coding Requirements
- Exceptions processing
- Approvals and Comment Requests
- Examine options for PO and Credit Invoices
- Examine Email Invoice Approval and Email Notifications
- Understand the relevant processes for Workflow Customizations and future upgrade considerations
- Install Analytics for AP Agility and walk through the different dashboards, views and charts
- Optional topics include:
- Configure Templates and Skins for export where you need to connect to a different ECM system for each Organization
- Configure export to ECM Systems via CMIS (Content Management Interoperability Service)
- Pass a Certification Examination with a score of 85% or higher