Course Title: Unified Client for Brother Technical Training
Course ID: EL-KFX-UCBTT-110
Duration: 2 - 4 Hours
Skill Level: Intermediate
Course P/N: TR-8000-0215V
Description: After installing ControlSuite and the environment is up and running, the next area of interest is getting your documents into and out of ControlSuite, so you can see it's power. The Kofax Unified Client (KUC) is the application running on the Brother Multifunctional Device (MFD) or Single-function Printer (SFP) that interfaces with ControlSuite to reconfigure and release print jobs, and capture documents and their metadata.
This module covers the Kofax Unified Client (KUC), including:
- The end-user experience for key print and capture workflows
- KUC installation prerequisites, best practices, and deployment
- Configuring featured capabilities
- Configuring service failover for high availability
Audience: Technical personnel responsible for working with capture and print management solutions.
Prerequisites: This module was created for learners with the responsibility of providing pre-sales technical support, product installation, or post-sales product support. To get the most out of this module, the learner should have IT skills, experience navigating Windows server-based operating systems, and experience navigating Bother devices.
The module provides instruction on how to configure key features, and therefore we recommend you have a running ControlSuite environment available to try configuring the capabilities and seeing the results.
A single ControlSuite server initially configured with AutoStore and Equitrac is sufficient to start. The instructions detail the installation of the other required services and component products. The single server should have 2 CPU cores and 6 GB RAM (or more) for the best performance.
For the service failover high availability section, a second server also configured with 2 CPU cores, and 6 GB RAM is required.
Objectives: After completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- Describe the Kofax Unified Client key features and capabilities
- Describe the end-user experience for print & scan workflows at the Brother device panel
- Demonstrate configuring and deploying the Kofax Unified Client
- Demonstrate configuring key Kofax Unified Client advanced capabilities
|Unified Client for Brother Technical Training | EL-KFX-UCBTT-110||Perpetual||FREE|